So here comes the confession:
I know another couple of people sent me awards because I saved the pictures, but when I went back to do the awards, I couldn't for the life of me remember who had sent me them. I also follow a lot of blogs so checking all of them wasn't really an option. What a wassock! I need to eat more blueberries.
The good news is I did manage to remember who I got these from:
Thanks to Merle, A Brit in Tennesse and Brenda for these. Maybe awards are a bit like buses, you wait ages for one and then three come along together.
I Like Your Style
Thanks to Gramma Ann for this one.
The final one came from Jen, thanks my friend.
So I'm going to use the instructions for the Lemonade Award for all of them.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show attitude and / or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Well I have to say I find it too difficult to pick out just a few people from those I follow. So if you would like the award feel free to take it.
My apologies once again to those kind people who gave me the awards, those ones I can't find and those I've taken ages to do. I'm not worthy as Bill and Ted used to say. Well I think it was them!
Now confession over and I feel much better for that, what's my penance?