I got tagged by That British Woman. All I did was read her Blog!
So if you're reading this, you're tagged too.
Here's what you're supposed to do. Just change all the answers so that they apply to you. It's not that hard.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? - Artificial. It’s more environmentally friendly, lasts for years. Love the smell of real trees but I once wrecked a hoover with the needles.
3. When do you put up the tree? - Generally week before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? - Twelfth Night, not a day before!
5. Do you like eggnog? - Have no idea what that is.
6. Favourite gift received as a child? - A real pencil sharpener that fastened to the table from my Nanna & Grandad.
7. Hardest person to buy for? - My daughter in law. I'm going to suggest we don't bother next year.
8. Easiest person to buy for? - Nobody is easy.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? - Is this a crib? If so yes but I don’t put it up at the moment as it’s quite fragile and my grandchildren would wreck it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? - Perfume. Any kind I get from anyone. I keep telling people not to buy it for me but they keep doing it.
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? - I have 3, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Love Actually and It’s a Wonderful life.
13. When do you start shopping? - About September, then I have a rest until November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? - Yes I put them in the Charity bags. At least someone will benefit from them.
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? - The same things I eat with Sunday lunch all year round, Yorkshire Pudding and roast potatoes!
16. Lights on the tree? - Does this mean yes or no? If so yes.
17. Favourite Christmas song? Carol - Silent Night. Song - Driving Home for Christmas, Chris Rea.
18, Travel at Christmas or stay home? - Home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? - Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? - Angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? - Nothing really.
23. Favourite ornament theme or color? - Gold and silver.
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? - Salmon, I don’t eat meat.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? - Nothing at all, have all I need.
Just got back from Croatia. Not a working trip this time, it was a holiday in Mjlet. I had never heard of it before but it's an...
I’ve always thought that librarians are stereotyped and get a raw deal. It’s the same whether it’s a TV sketch, film, limerick and in this c...
Well here it is my very first sewing machine, the one I got for my 21st birthday in 1966! I know it cost my Mam a lot to buy it for me...
I've just noticed that this is my 100th posting. I'm not exactly a prolific Blogger. I tend to post when I have something to say or ...