Tuesday 9 June 2009

Life on Mars - The BBC Version

Life on Mars
I started a new blog on my telly addiction as I seemed to be posting so much on that topic.

Now I'm not really sure whether that's a good idea so I'd be pleased if you have any comments about this. Is it easier to just follow one blog or do people prefer to have the choice of optIng in or out of blogs geared to specific topics?


Well the first posting is here on my Telly Addict blog and it's on Life on Mars-the BBC version. So if you're interested please pay it a visit you'll be very welcome.

Picture above is a screen dump from Life on Mars website.

8 comments:

  1. I'll follow wherever you are, Winifred. Just keep nudging me because I have a mind like a bloody sieve most days.

    Gene Hunt rules by the way!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll follow you anywhere too, Winifred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winifred while I do not get over to visit so often I am happy for you to post about anything at all....any place at all. It is always a pleasure to make a cuppa and come in and look at your blog to say! hello again from the coldest, wet place I call home in winter wonderland!!

    Lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very kind. Not sure I deserve such lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Winifred ~~ Good luck with your new blog. I had a read, but "Life on Mars" doesn't appeal to me. I quite like detective stories etc. But out of space and Star Wars etc do not
    get me watching them.
    Thank you so much for your comments
    and I am glad you liked the jokes and the Middle Wife. Take care my friend, Love, Merle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will also follow you wherever you go. I love having lots of blogs myself. If you do what Sandy does on her blog and keep all of your blogs listed right at the top of each blog, it is easy to click and go visit the others right on the main one. I don't do that because I retired the other 2 and don't add anything to them.
    I prefer to have lots of blogs personally. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love new blogs. Happy blogging.
    Patsy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you:

The End of a Reign & the Passing of an Era

It's the day that most of us have dreaded even those who are not royalists.  Many of us grew up with her and have seen a long momentous ...