I've always loved Cat Stevens' music and songs. Very soothing. In case you didn' get my message Winnifred, I have presented you with an award which you can pick up on my blog. It doesn't mean you have to though!
Hello Winifred, Just dropping by to say hello. We've had such an evening of thunderstorms here. I pulled the blinds down and just kept playing my cello.
Oh yes....that was beautiful! I had forgotten about this song. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteI still love this man's music-even if his outspoken religious viewpoint is in opposition to mine. His voice is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, hope you're having a wonderful day. Lovely video.
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to start the day. That is one of my very favorite songs. Gretchen danced to it in a recital once and I was totally enthralled.l
ReplyDeleteOur choir sings it often during the Easter season.
Hi, How have you been? That song did make me happy. Thanks
ReplyDeletePatsy
I agree with Rudee 100%
ReplyDeleteI've always loved Cat Stevens' music and songs. Very soothing. In case you didn' get my message Winnifred, I have presented you with an award which you can pick up on my blog. It doesn't mean you have to though!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite songs!! (I did a nature post w/photos to this song.)
ReplyDeleteHello Winifred, Just dropping by to say hello. We've had such an evening of thunderstorms here. I pulled the blinds down and just kept playing my cello.
ReplyDeleteHave always loved this song Winifred - and his rendering of it. A x
ReplyDeleteThanks for the memories of that rarely heard, by me, song! 8-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the "Morning" song. It has gotten my day off to what I hope is a good start.
ReplyDeleteI have been a very lazy blogger of late. Just taking a little time off to enjoy summer.
Have a great week.